As always, our priority is the health and safety of our customers and our employees. We have made the decision to close our Telford Citroen dealership & DS Store. The decision comes following the Prime Ministers instruction yesterday to go in to lockdown to help protect our communities, NHS and loved ones.
We are saddened by this unusual situation but we hope you all take care of each other, stay positive and adhere to government guidance. This WILL pass!
- Our Sales facility is now physically closed with no one present on site.
- If you were due to receive a new vehicle from us, our Sales team will have attempted to contact you prior to us closing. If you have any questions or queries, please contact us via our website.
Aftersales & Service
- Our Aftersales function is now closed. This includes servicing and MOTs.
- If your vehicle is currently with us, our Service team will have attempted to contact you. If you have any questions, please contact us via our website.
Warranties & Service plans
- If your service is due in the near future, PSA have announced that they will increase the service interval to 1,800 miles or 3 months after the recommendation of the plan.
- MOTs have been granted a government extension of 6 months. If your MOT’s due on the 30th March onwards you are covered by this.
- Manufacturers warranties have been extended by 1 month to cover any uncertainty over this period of time. If you have any questions about this during this time, please contact the manufacturer directly.
- PSA Maintenance Scheme will also have service contracts extended by 3 months to ensure that should you need to use the policy; all necessary works can be completed at no cost to you.
Dependant on who your finance provider is, please use the following links to reach your provider if you need to:
If you are coming towards the end of your lease plan, this will automatically be extended for another 3 months. You will continue to be insured. There is no need for you to contact Motability at this time.
Unfortunately, we are unable to process any further order or applications for this scheme.